Are you interested in finding your purpose? Have you been struggling with your faith? In this episode we get advice right from one of the most recognized experts in motivation, and you won’t want to miss this. We are digging into God’s plan for us, understanding our purpose and finding success. We will be bringing as much inspiration as possible. In this episode I talk with Tim Storey. Tim is an acclaimed author, speaker, and life coach helping people create the future they desire. Tim uses seasoned foundational principles and humor to get honest with people so they can overcome the obstacles that are holding them back. Today, we discuss gratitude, overcoming setbacks, and so much more.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us your story?
- Who was your biggest inspiration growing up?
- Can you tell us the story about the teacher who gave you the book?
- What is this god-flow you’ve tapped into?
- Tim asked Linda, what do you do at Sisterhood of Sweat?
- How do you help people? How do you reach them?
- How do you help people get out of their head?
- How can we just sit in our setback, and step out instead?
- Tell us about your new book?
- Where can people find you?
- Climbing the ladder.
- Finding Faith
- Knowing your worth.
- Finding your purpose.
- Overcoming setbacks.
- God’s plan.
- Finding motivation.
- Taking a leap of Faith.
Quotes from the show:
- “I was always thinking BIG in small places.” @timstorey @SisterhoodSweat
- “I never pushed away the word brilliant, I embraced it.” @timstorey @SisterhoodSweat
- “I can go beyond, live beyond and do beyond.” @timstorey @SisterhoodSweat
- “I’m no better than the guy at 7/11. Every piece is important..” @timstorey @SisterhoodSweat
- “People try to get into a calling someone else had for them, but not their God ideated calling.” @@timstorey @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Tim:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!