Are you interested in connecting with your audience? Have you been struggling to pivot your business? In this episode, we dive into marketing, business, and finding connections in the digital age. I talk with Jason Feifer, editor in chief of Entrepreneur magazine and host of the podcasts Problem Solvers and Build For Tomorrow. He has been an editor at Fast Company, Men’s Health, Maxim, and Boston, and written for the Washington Post, New York Times, Slate, New York magazine, and others. We discuss the importance of adjusting in our lives and businesses, as well as how to solve your business issues and move forward.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get started at Entrepreneur magazine?
- What are the top 3 things that get an audience engaged?
- What have most entrepreneurs do to become more creative?
- What was the most creative thing you’ve done since the pandemic?
- Where’s the first place you want to travel when the world opens back up?
- Which businesses are going to boom post-pandemic?
- What are these to-go cocktails you’re discussing?
- Where can people find you online?
- Getting a new job.
- Writing articles.
- Connecting with people.
- Building an audience.
- Having a podcast.
- Changing your surroundings
Quotes from the show:
- “I wanted to go into molten environments” @heyfeifer @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to have an obsession with what your audience wants.” @heyfeifer @SisterhoodSweat
- “Make things really easy to interest people.” @heyfeifer @SisterhoodSweat
- “Be deliberate about the stories you’re telling.” @heyfeifer @SisterhoodSweat
- “Entrepreneurs reconsider the impossible.” @heyfeifer @SisterhoodSweat
- “Look at where the demand is going to be and prepare for it.” @heyfeifer @SisterhoodSweat
- “The most successful entrepreneurs are adaptable.” @heyfeifer @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jason:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!