Are you interested in getting to your WHY? Have you been struggling with what makes you unique? In this episode, we dive into authenticity, positivity, purpose and so much more. Today, I talk with Drew Canole. Drew is an author, transformation coach, and founder of Organifi. Drew has helped thousands of women and men revitalize their health, ignite their vision, and shift the course of their life forever. After reaching a dead-end in his own health, Drew discovered the chasm of difference between going through the motions and living with radical intention. He now helps people tap into the "Big You" to create the change they never thought possible. We discuss how to get to our true authenticity, and the big WHY that can make us cry. Drew shares his tips to make our MESS into our MISSION. We discuss his background, overcoming abuse, and using our experience to help us crush our limitations.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us about You Being You?
- Can you tell us how you pivoted to positivity instead of fear?
- How did you turn your mess into your message?
- How did forgiveness set you free?
- What is your three-step process to help people come back to who they are?
- How can we do an awesomeness audit?
- Why is it important to look for good in people?
- How can we help people own their authentic flow and light?
- Why should our WHYdenity make us CRY?
- Tell us about Organifi.
- Getting to your WHY.
- Being Unique.
- Dealing with abuse.
- Finding your light.
- You Being You.
- Finding purpose.
- Doing the work.
Quotes from the show:
- “I gave love to the monster one night, and it shrank.” @drewcanole @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you’re working on your body, know that your soul needs a vehicle to thrive in.” @drewcanole @SisterhoodSweat
- “I am just a vessel here to do God’s Work.” @drewcanole @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you hold on to anger, it’s just a hot coal that will burn you.” @drewcanole @SisterhoodSweat
- “When we’re in doubt, we focus out.” @drewcanole @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Drew Canole:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!