Are you interested in changing your mindset? Have you been held back by fear? Today, we dive reaching for our big dreams and crossing the bridge of fear to find out what we’re capable of. In this episode, I talk with Rhonda Mincey. She is a world traveler, international speaker, transformation coach, poet, philanthropist, and author. Rhonda has made her mark speaking to women from all walks of life on how to confront their fears and accomplish their goals. Through her Dare to Dream webinars, she gives women the power, permission, and push to passionately pursue their dreams. She talks about how she gives women permission to pursue their dreams. We also talk about why women need permission so often and converting competition into collaboration. We also discuss the importance of asking yourself hard questions to move forward.
Questions I asked:
- Where are you from Rhonda?
- As a mentor, how have you helped your community during covid?
- How did you get started on this career path?
- What is your WHY?
- Why do women need permission for their dreams?
- How do you choose a mentor?
- How do we avoid comparison and competition?
- What are tactical steps to identify our passions, and to more towards our purpose?
- How can homing in on your purpose help you?
- How do you help people figure out their dream?
- How can we prepare ourselves to fly with our dream?
- How do we cross that bridge of fear?
- Where can people find you online?
- Moving past fear.
- Reaching for your dreams.
- Impacting people to change their lives
- Permission to chase your dream
- Asking yourself hard questions.
- Finding a mentor in your life.
- Finding your purpose.
- Empowering young girls.
Quotes from the show:
- “We need to lift up other women who are going through challenging times” @rhondagmincey @SisterhoodSweat
- “I give women the power and permission to go after that dream.” @rhondagmincey @SisterhoodSweat
- “The mentor has to be able to tap into what YOU want to do.” @rhondagmincey @SisterhoodSweat
- “There will be doubt, and fear, but the dream that you have is bigger than the fear.” @rhondagmincey @SisterhoodSweat
- “This isn’t just about me and my feelings of insecurity, it’s so much bigger.” @rhondagmincey @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Rhonda:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!