Are you interested in building your business? Have you been struggling to be productive? Today, we’re getting outside the box and discussing productivity hacks. In this episode, I talk to Joe Sanok. He is the author of Thursday is the New Friday: How to work fewer hours, make more money, and spend time doing what you want. It examines how the four-day workweek boosts creativity and productivity. Joe has been featured on Forbes, GOOD Magazine, and The Smart Passive Income Podcast. He is the host of the popular The Practice of the Practice Podcast, which is recognized as one of the Top 50 Podcasts worldwide with over 100,000 downloads each month. We are deep diving into productivity in this podcast, so business owners, entrepreneurs, and side hustlers, this one is for you.
Questions I asked:
- Does 4 Day work week make people more productive?
- How does shorter work weeks make you more creative?
- Do you have any studies behind the shorter workweek?
- How does slowing down boost productivity?
- How do we figure out our sprint type?
- How does delegating come into play?
- What are the 3 internal inclinations?
- How did you get the idea for your book, Thursday is the New Friday?
- Can you tell us how you’ve gotten the word out about the 4 day work week?
- What is one tip for everyone to create their 4 day work week?
- Keynote speaking.
- Productivity hacks.
- Building a business.
- Thursday is the new Friday.
- Batch working.
- Slowing down to speed up.
- Taking breaks.
- Knowing your batch type.
- Getting an outside perspective.
Quotes from the show:
- “Instead of limping through the week, people realize every minute you’re not productive is time you’re stealing from your family.” @JoeSanok @SisterhoodSweat
- “If I just got things done quicker, I could have a day or more to myself.” @JoeSanok @SisterhoodSweat
- “We know we need to get up and get the cobwebs out.” @JoeSanok @SisterhoodSweat
- “We know that we can sprint, but we don’t know our sprint types.” @JoeSanok @SisterhoodSweat
- “We have outgrown the 40-hour work week.” @JoeSanok @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Joe:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!