Are you interested in your health? Have you been worried about your pelvic floor? In this episode, we are discussing our body and how we can care for it. Today, I talk with Erica Ziel, Deep Core Exercise Specialist. Erica is a mom of three, an FDN Practitioner, certified personal trainer and Pilates instructor, health and nutrition coach, core exercise and pre/postnatal exercise specialist whose mission is to help women live a healthier life and heal their body through movement, wellness, intuition, and breath work. She joins us to discuss the importance of our deep floor and pelvic floor. We also discuss how the back pain, knee pain and more can relate to core strength. She shares the importance of healing post-pregnancy, and how to do it holistically.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get abs post 3 kids?
- What is fascia?
- What kind of eating regime do you follow?
- How strict are you on your diet?
- What about exercise? Do you do cardio?
- How do you help women work on their core?
- How do women heal incontinence?
- What is the pelvic floor?
- How does back pain relate to core strength?
- What exercises can people do to strengthen their pelvic floor?
- How does pelvic floor health impact our overall health?
- How do women get diastasis recti? How do we help fix it?
- Can we heal our bodies after babies, even after a long time?
- Can you tell us your philosophy about helping women holistically?
- How can people work with you?
- Pelvic floor.
- How to get abs after kids.
- Form matters.
- Holistic healing.
- Embracing healthy menopause.
- Core strength.
- Strengthening your deep core.
- Curing incontinence.
- Pilates for the brain.
Quotes from the show:
- “Women need to know about their body.” @EricaZiel @SisterhoodSweat
- “I have a masterclass on the pelvic floor, and so many people don’t understand it.” @EricaZiel @SisterhoodSweat
- “Always remember, be open minded and try new things.” @EricaZiel @SisterhoodSweat
- “Women get better results when they change up their workouts and listen to their body.” @EricaZiel @SisterhoodSweat
- “We have a lot of healing opportunity here.” @EricaZiel @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Erica:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!