Are you interested in improving your libido? Have you been worried about your sexual health? In this episode, I talk with Dr. Carolyn DeLucia. Dr. DeLucia MD, FACOG, is a pioneer at the leading edge of non-invasive sexual wellness treatments. She joins us to discuss how she became a health advocate for women. She talks about all the taboo questions about our sexual health as we get older. She gives out advice that’s worth thousands of dollars so make sure to take notes.
Questions I asked:
- Can you give us your backstory?
- What can we do about vaginal pain during sex?
- How quickly will someone recover from laser?
- Are these treatments out of pocket?
- Can you tell us about bioidentical hormone therapy?
- Why do you recommend the pellets?
- What can hormones do for your body?
- How do you custom tailor the process for clients?
- Can hormones help prevent sagging?
- Do you need to be knocked out for a procedure?
- Do you have any studies to show the cancer risk for synthetic hormones vs. bioidentical?
- What about gaining and sustaining muscle?
- Can we talk about Botox and how it works?
- What do you do for the Neck?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share?
- What is one thing you’d like to leave with the audience?
- Sexual health.
- Fear of Aging.
- Impacting people to change their lives
- Dealing with loss of libido.
- Intimate health.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Owning your sexuality.
- Oura Ring
Quotes from the show:
- “It’s all about giving women a voice.” Dr. Carolyn DeLucia @SisterhoodSweat
- “Intimate health is so important, it’s the glue to our romantic relationship.” Dr. Carolyn DeLucia @SisterhoodSweat
- “There are so many ways for women to keep enjoying their sexuality.” Dr. Carolyn DeLucia @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you don’t get enough sleep, you are effected in every area.” Dr. Carolyn DeLucia @SisterhoodSweat
- “Botox is nothing to be afraid of.” Dr. Carolyn DeLucia @SisterhoodSweat
- “Do whatever it takes to be the best person you can be.” Dr. Carolyn DeLucia @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Dr. Carolyn:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!