Are you interested in body image? Have you been worried about your relationship with food? In this episode, we tap into the struggles we all face with our food and diet. In this episode, I talk with Isabel Chiara, creator of “The Life Actualization Process.” She has been a guide, mentor, and leader throughout her entire life, studying and working in transformational energy modalities, serving others, whether through entrepreneurial work, culinary prowess, or her professional intuitive guidance. Today, she joins us to discuss all things related to weight loss, body image, and self-love. We discuss the reason she wrote her book, and her life journey dealing with loving herself, as well as building a healthy relationship with food.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get started in this space?
- Why did you write your book?
- What is the message the book is trying to convey?
- What can you do to stop disassociating?
- What do you mean by “loving not being there yet”?
- Why do you say that our intuition is like no one else’s?
- How can we tap into our gut instinct?
- Why do you say our obstacles are working for us?
- How can we learn to experience “the source” inside our bodies?
- Why do you think women are especially good at creating food abusive relationships?
- How have you come through body shaming or objectification?
- How can people get the awareness of the narrative in your head?
- How do we stop seeking approval?
- Where can everyone get your book and find you online?
- Why do women create food abusive relationships
- Body shaming
- Tapping into your spirit.
- Weight loss.
- Healthy food relationship.
- Writing a book.
- Trusting our gut.
- Overcoming obstacles.
Quotes from the show:
- “This book is to be relatable, and to bring forward behaviors that contribute to unhealthy food relationships.” @IzChiaraAuthor @SisterhoodSweat
- “If we start to become conscious of our inner dialogue we can start to change it.” @IzChiaraAuthor @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s easy to not have feelings if you’re not really in your body.” @IzChiaraAuthor @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s a constant acknowledgment to yourself that it’s inside of you.” @IzChiaraAuthor @SisterhoodSweat
- “Once you own your intuition, you get to see it playing out in the world.” @IzChiaraAuthor @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Isabel:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!