Are you interested in empowerment? Have you been struggling with feeling fulfilled? In this episode, we discuss anxiety, overwhelm, procrastination and so much more. Today, I talk with Amy Natalie. Amy Natalie is an empowerment coach and embodiment guide for conscious women, spiritual seekers, and feminine leaders. She has inspired thousands of women around the world with her work, which centered on empowering women to embody their feminine energy, follow their soul calling, and show up as their most fully expressed selves. She supports women to overcome their limiting beliefs and fear-based patterns in life, business, and relationships so that they can rise to greater levels of love, abundance, and fulfillment. We discuss her journey of self-discovery and how she works with women now. We discuss the journey for fulfillment, the struggle for empowerment, and the search for purpose.
Questions I asked:
- Can you share what your journey of self-discovery looked like?
- Why do we need to be in alignment with who we truly are?
- Why do we need to stop worrying about achieving and more about who we should be?
- What does authentic freedom look like?
- What do you think surrender truly means?
- How do we shift out of masculine energy?
- Who can I invite into my vision to help me?
- Why is being in a sisterhood like medicine?
- How can we call in the sisters in our community?
- What do you have for the audience today?
- How can people find you online?
- Letting go.
- Taking action.
Quotes from the show:
- “I had read about this concept of surrender when we’re at rock bottom” Amy Natalie @SisterhoodSweat
- “I had to go beyond that negative self-talk and be in exploration.” Amy Natalie @SisterhoodSweat
- “My favorite journaling practice is writing about your future like it’s already happened.” Amy Natalie @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you speak about something as if it happened, you’re training your subconscious mind to see it’s possible.” Amy Natalie @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re in a society that is addicted to achievement and success.” Amy Natalie @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Amy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"