Are you interested in where your food supply comes from? Have you been worried about eating healthy? Today, we’re talking about why having accessible food is so important. In this episode, I talk with Jim Gale. Jim is a passionate advocate, teacher, and speaker for the decentralization of society's most important pillars - food, water, energy, money, medicine, and education. He imagines a world of abundance, with edible landscapes, local power, clean water, food as medicine, and Permaculture education everywhere! Today, we discuss the power food has in our society, and how you can build a food forest in your backyard. Jim shares what foods you should include in your diet, and why we need to write down our goals.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell the audience your story?
- Why is it so important to write down what you want?
- How can people create food for their families at home?
- Can you explain why it’s so important to create a food forest?
- Why should we not listen to mainstream news?
- Are you a carnivore, or an herbivore?
- How did you end up living on a boat?
- Why is it so important to be giving?
- Why do you need to connect to the energy of the world?
- Why do people end up getting sick from food?
- Can you tell us why questions are so important?
- Why is it important to look for abundance?
- Why is depopulation a myth?
- Where can everyone find you online?
- Food forest.
- Food supply.
- Dealing with food shortages.
- Write down your goals.
- Growing your own food.
- Government regulation.
- Failure is important.
Quotes from the show:
- “If you want to control people, control food.” @FFAbundance @SisterhoodSweat
- “We need to go back to the Garden of Eden.” @FFAbundance @SisterhoodSweat
- “Whatever you can conceive and believe, then you can achieve.” @FFAbundance @SisterhoodSweat
- “Everyone should be planting annuals right now.” @FFAbundance @SisterhoodSweat
- “There is no such thing as coincidences in life.” @FFAbundance @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jim:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!