Are you interested in confidence? Have you been struggling with your own self-consciousness? In this episode, I talk with Nicole Kalil. Nicole has a passion for eliminating gender expectations, and redefining “Woman’s Work” is both what keeps her up at night and what gets her up in the morning. She is an in-demand speaker, leadership strategist, respected coach, and host of the “This Is Woman’s Work” podcast. Today we discuss the Confidence Con and what that means. We also discuss why confidence is so important and the things that tend to derail our confidence. Nicole gives so many great tips today.
Questions I asked:
- Why are you the woman to talk about confidence?
- Why is confidence not based on the way we look?
- Tell me what confidence is.
- How do we know when we feel confident?
- Why does owning your full self bring confidence?
- Why are you more interested when you’re confident?
- What are the five biggest confidence de-railers?
- How can you get the “head trash” out?
- What is the most surprising thing about coaching confidence?
- Were there any tools that you used to speed up your path to confidence?
- Do you have anything you want to share with the audience?
- What is your process to help people get confident about public speaking?
- Why is validation only for parking?
- Building confidence.
- Inner confidence.
- How to improve confidence.
- Confidence builders.
Quotes from the show:
- “I focus on what’s doing damage to our confidence.” @nicolemkalil @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re bombarded with mixed messages about what confidence is and what it isn’t.” @nicolemkalil @SisterhoodSweat
- “Confidence is not tied to how we look.” @nicolemkalil @SisterhoodSweat
- “Confidence goes back to trust.” @nicolemkalil @SisterhoodSweat
- “Nobody arrives at confidence and is confident from that point forward. It’s a journey.” @nicolemkalil @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Nicole:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!