Are you interested in mushrooms? Have you been worried about your health? This is a perfect episode for you. In this episode I talk with Parker Olson. Parker is an entrepreneur, health enthusiast, and explorer of dietary philosophies. Driven by his passion for wellness and a unique entrepreneurial spirit, Parker embarked on an 18-month journey, experimenting with 18 different diets, and testing how each impacted his personal health, energy, and well-being. This exploration led to a groundbreaking discovery about the powerful benefits of brain-enhancing mushrooms and their potential role in our daily nutrition. Determined to bring these benefits to the masses, Parker founded FORIJ, a health-forward snack brand that prioritizes wellness, quality ingredients, and an unwavering commitment to health education.
Questions I asked:
· What was your 18 month journey all about?
· What diets did you try?
· Can you tell us about functional mushrooms?
· Why do you need to have a mental breakthrough?
· Why does your mental mindset matter?
· Tell us about how you started your company?
· Why is it important for you to really sweat in a workout?
· What are some things we can do for our health?
· Can you tell us about your products?
· Why are mushrooms so powerful?
· Where can we find you online?
· Business creation.
Quotes from the show:
· “It takes 18 days to notice a difference on a diet.” @parkerolson_ @SisterhoodSweat
· “If the way you’re eating doesn’t work with your life, I wouldn't recommend it.” @parkerolson_ @SisterhoodSweat
· “The 80/20 rule enables you to feel your best and go after your goal.” @parkerolson_ @SisterhoodSweat
· “Whole food eating felt super great.” @parkerolson_ @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Parker:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"