Are you interested in supercharging your life? Well, you’re in luck, because that’s what Daniel is here to discuss. In this episode I talk Daniel Kelly is a health and fitness coach, entrepreneur, and biohacker who helps people, especially high-performing men, optimize their lifestyles to gain the extra focus, energy, and time they need to be better leaders, fathers, and husbands. He earned his BA in International Business at the Business School of Nottingham Trent University. He used to be a successful finance guy in London, but upon knowing that his testosterone level is like an 80-year-old man’s, that's when his world turned upside down and decided to dive into living and encouraging others to live a healthier lifestyle.
Questions I asked:
· Can you tell us about your book and the issue with porn?
· What does testosterone have to do with things?
· What is causing this low testosterone?
· How do you notice your testosterone levels?
· How can you increase it naturally?
· How do we deal with the stress in our lives?
· Why is focusing on healthier habits so important?
· What is your book about?
· What advice do you have to people listening?
· Where can people find you online?
· Fear of Aging.
· Impacting people to change their lives
· More energy.
· Mind fog.
Quotes from the show:
· “I’ve seen people double their testosterone levels from nutrients.” @DanielKelly150 @SisterhoodSweat
· “Regular exercise can help you increase testosterone.” @DanielKelly150 @SisterhoodSweat
· “Men have a disconnect on the impact stress has on them.” @DanielKelly150 @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Daniel:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"