Are you interested in improving your life? Have you been struggling to find your place? In this episode I talk with Jenn Roux. She is a business leader, wife, mom of a beautiful one-year-old, and passionate fitness coach. She is a 2x Bikini Pro athlete, holds several fitness and nutrition certifications, and earned several prestigious designations in her professional career before leaving the corporate world to pursue entrepreneurship. Over the past 10+ years, Jenn has coached thousands of women to their fitness and wellness goals – from getting on bikini competition stages, to losing weight, to reshaping their bodies and more! She has also built several businesses; most recently as the Co-CEO of Just Lean In, a weight loss and wellness company whose mission is to help clients achieve their wellness goals and lead their healthiest, happiest lives. Empowering others to live their highest quality life and pursue their passions is her life’s purpose. We dig into so much for women struggling with their weight, their post-baby body, and so much more.
Questions I asked:
· Can you tell us about your journey?
· How do women struggling after pregnancy get their life back?
· Why is it so important to be able to go with the flow?
· What is different for working out before, during and after pregnancy?
· Why is competitions different from just training?
· Why is it important to hold on to the possibility of something?
· How did you come back from your injury?
· How does stress impact your health?
· How does self-worth come into this?
· Where can people find you online?
· Limiting beliefs.
· Fitness competitions.
· Working out safely.
· Strength training.
· Coming back from injury.
Quotes from the show:
· “How do I get from point A to point B, and what is in between.” @jenn.roux_ @SisterhoodSweat
· “Be okay with it being messy, but don’t give up.” @jenn.roux_ @SisterhoodSweat
· “Everyone should focus on strength training.” @jenn.roux_ @SisterhoodSweat
· “There’s no specific deadline for your life.” @jenn.roux_ @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jenn:
· My website: www.freshtakefitness.
· My book: https://a.co/d/7dF45p4
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Jenn.Roux_/
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"