Are you interested in a more natural way of living? Have you been worried about the quality of your food? In this episode I talk with Frank Davis. Frank has been in the health and wellness industry for over 30 years and is passionate and committed to providing efficacious and uncompromising nutritional products for himself, his family, friends, and others. As a child, Frank had every conceivable childhood disease (mumps, measles, pneumonia) and struggled throughout childhood and adolescence with a compromised immune system –leading to a constant battle to stay healthy and enjoy all the sports he loved. Frank set out to find a way to ensure that the foods he ingested had all of the original health benefits that God had designed them to have. That is when he created Optivida Health.
Questions I asked:
· Where’s your favorite place to mountain bike?
· Why is vitamin D so important for health?
· How do we get our vitamin D?
· How do you get Vitamin C in your diet?
· How do we ensure we’re getting the best quality food?
· What did you to improve the way people get nutrients?
· What is Optivida?
· Why shouldn’t we have ascorbic acid?
· What is Colloidal silver?
· Why is your digestion so important?
· Where can people find you online?
· Natural foods.
· Immune issues.
· Creating a business.
· The science behind aging.
· Embracing a healthy menopause.
· Higher energy levels.
Quotes from the show:
· “There’s a lot of smoke and mirrors in the supplement industry.” @optivida @SisterhoodSweat
· “Almost 100% of the Vitamin C today is produced in China.” @optivida @SisterhoodSweat
· “Supplements might be a short-term benefit, but in the long term, you’re going to struggle.” @optivida @SisterhoodSweat
· “No matter how hard we try, we’re not getting nutrients from the food anymore because they aren’t there.” @optivida @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Frank:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"