Are you interested in a challenging yourself? Have you been struggling in your goals? In this episode I talk with Jenn Drummond. Jenn is a Mom of 7. She’s also a successful business owner and World Record holder. As the first woman to climb the second highest summits on each of the 7 continents, she now spends her time inspiring others to create a thriving business and lasting legacy of their own. She shares her story and strategies for success through her book, Quit Proof: 7 Strategies to Build Resilience and Achieve Your Life Goals, and her Seek Your Summit podcast, programs, and signature talks. She elevates devoted and determined entrepreneurs to go beyond a life of success to a life of significance. Today, we discuss how we can all make it to the summit of our dreams. We discuss the importance of committing to your goals, and why the goal you choose matters.
Questions I asked:
· What is second summit?
· Can you tell us about your accident?
· How did you survive?
· What happened next that led to mountain climbing?
· Can you tell us about your 7 kids?
· Why did you choose 7 2nd Summits?
· Why do we need to fully commit?
· How do we build our own support system?
· How do we master our own summit?
· How do we turn our mindset around?
· Why isn’t the goal the whole thing?
· How can we get over our fears to achieve a goal?
· How can you prepare to climb a mountain?
· What did your diet look like for training?
· How do we own where we are
· Where can people find you online?
· Goal setting.
· Climbing Everest.
· Overcoming challenges.
· Finding success.
· Finding support.
· Healthy mindset.
· Positive thinking.
Quotes from the show:
· “Once I launched my kids into college, I could get back to my passions.” @thejenndrummond @SisterhoodSweat
· “The accident made me reset and made me question my beliefs.” @thejenndrummond @SisterhoodSweat
· “I don’t get to choose when I do, but I get to choose how I live.” @thejenndrummond @SisterhoodSweat
· “We don’t have all the time in the world.” @thejenndrummond @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jenn:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"