Are you interested in evolving? Have you been struggling with aging? Today, I talk with Dr. Anthony Balduzzi. Dr. Anthony is the founder and CEO of the Fit Father Project and Fit Mother Project, experienced a pivotal moment in his childhood when he watched his own father work relentlessly, only to succumb to illness and pass away at the young age of 42. Anthony was just 9 years old at the time. This life-changing event inspired him to dedicate his life to helping busy fathers and mothers aged 40 and above lose weight, build muscle, and improve their overall health for the well-being of their families. Through his unwavering commitment and efforts, Dr. Balduzzi has successfully helped over 60,000 families across more than 100 countries through his Fit Father and Fit Mother Programs. In this episode, we discuss aging, and how we can really live with purpose. We discuss how we can use our bodies to create things and it helps us feel better.
Questions I asked:
· Can you tell us about growing up?
· Why is having vitality and purpose so important?
· Can you tell us about winning Musclemania?
· How did competition define who you were?
· How was your spiritual journey related to your health?
· Why is it so important to be grateful?
· Can you tell us why it is important to show up?
· How can we lower our cortisol?
· Why is it important to have a healing diet?
· Can you talk about how you came back from an injury?
· Where can people find you online?
· Natural foods.
· Immune issues.
· The science behind aging.
· Higher energy levels.
· Overcoming challenges.
How you can stay in touch with Anthony:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"