Are you trying to find success? Have you been worried about your worthiness? In this episode I talk with Missy Shopshire. Missy started her career in sales, reaching the top 2 percent in a multi-billion-dollar company. She held that position for 15 years, during which she learned the importance of building a team, leading them well, and working toward a shared vision of success. Then, a near-death experience caused her to reevaluate her life. Today Missy is on a mission to help leaders embrace their circumstances and achieve their deepest-held dreams and desires. We really dive into how to step into our dreams and find our purpose and vision.
Questions I asked:
· How did you go from idea to actual speech?
· How do we figure out we’re worthy?
· Why do we need to surrender into our power?
· How can people walk away from success for their purpose?
· How do you loosen the golden handcuffs?
· How did you overcome your limiting beliefs?
· How can we have the faith we need to get over fear?
· How do we avoid competition among women?
· Mindset shifts.
· Higher energy levels.
Quotes from the show:
· “Women get really good at proving ourselves..” @missyshopshire @SisterhoodSweat
· “I am much more powerful when I relax into my purpose.” @missyshopshire @SisterhoodSweat
· “It’s hard to discover your purpose by yourself.” @missyshopshire @SisterhoodSweat
· “Happiness can’t be found from external places.” @missyshopshire @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Missy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"