Are you interested in changing your career path? Have you been worried that you might be too old? In this episode I talk with Christy Hunter. CEO and Founder of Photowalk Nashville, and Co-Founder of Photowalk Your Travel, Christy Hunter has established herself as Nashville’s preeminent travel entrepreneur. Combining a career in photography with a natural flair for interactive experiences, Christy has established Nashville’s #1 rated photography tour. Over the last five years, she has spoken on panels, podcasts, and television segments, and featured in print outlets about her flourishing business and Nashville at large. After starting Photowalk Nashville, it quickly became one of Nashville’s top tours and she became the most reviewed and #1 Airbnb Experience in the Nashville market. She has been featured in Nashville Lifestyles, Best of Nashville, Tourpreneur, Nashville Bachelorette Documentary, and Music City Lifestyles, and The Tennessean. Christy is a mom of 4 children and 6 chickens residing in the countryside outside of Nashville and loves to travel the world, especially Mexico and Europe.
Questions I asked:
· What do you recommend of things to do in Nashville?
· What is Photowalk Nashville?
· How did you found this new business?
· Why photography?
· How do you connect with new customers?
· How do you help people find their confidence?
· How did you find your niche?
· How can people find opportunities in the travel industry?
· What are some tips for starting and sharing your company?
· Why do we need to advocate for ourselves?
· How do you balance business and motherhood?
· Where can people find you online?
· Changing careers.
· Meaningful career.
· Connecting with clients.
· Creating a business.
· Advocating for yourself.
· Being a mom.
Quotes from the show:
· “There’s a lot of smoke and mirrors in the supplement industry.” @christytheconnector @SisterhoodSweat
· “Almost 100% of the Vitamin C today is produced in China.” @christytheconnector @SisterhoodSweat
· “Supplements might be a short-term benefit, but in the long term, you’re going to struggle.” @christytheconnector @SisterhoodSweat
· “No matter how hard we try, we’re not getting nutrients from the food anymore because they aren’t there.” @christytheconnector @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Christy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"