Are you interested in a more natural way of living? Have you been worried about the quality of your food? In this episode I talk with Cathy Savage. She is an internationally recognized Digital Fitness and Brand/Media Strategist who is located in Boston. She has been featured on MTV, ABC News and Fox News and she has been a member of the Advisory Panel and Contributor for Oxygen Magazine and Strong Magazine. Since the early 1990s, Cathy has been the pioneer in successful coaching and consulting for women from all over the world. Her coaching programs were the first and most prominent all-inclusive digital global training program of its kind.
Cathy has coached and mentored celebrities, athletes, television personalities and C-Suite executives for lifestyle changes, creative brand ideation and business strategies as well. She has spoken on various stages around the world as an expert in her profession from small groups to audiences over 15,000 people. As a. Boston College graduate, Cathy has leveraged her education and experience of building a wellness/branding empire, to develop into a women’s media agency where she coaches women on personal branding and how to communicate effectively. Today, we discuss all things about confidence, and improving your life. We discuss removing competition, how to stop asking permission in your life, and how to avoid overtraining. This is a great episode.
Questions I asked:
· How do you help women to stop standing back in fear?
· Do women need to work on their value?
· Why should we avoid getting into competition with other women?
· How can you stand out in a crowded market?
· Why do you not need to be the leanest one on the stage?
· How can you make sure your hormones are healthy after competition?
· How do you get into a place of knowing your worthy?
· Why is age not a factor if you’re confident and healthy?
· Owning the front row.
· Asking permission.
· Showing up.
· Creating a business.
· Avoiding Competition.
· Fitness competitions.
· Dealing with stress.
Quotes from the show:
· “It’s working on their personal brand. No one is the same.” @CathySavage @SisterhoodSweat
· “You need to do things in a unique way that no one else does.” @CathySavage @SisterhoodSweat
· “There is so much ignorance in the fitness industry and it makes me angry.” @CathySavage @SisterhoodSweat
· “We’re masterpieces, every single one of us. When you know it, you can do anything.” @CathySavage @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Cathy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"