Are you interested in a more natural way of living? Have you been worried about the quality of your food? In this episode I talk with Stephanie Nelson. Stephanie is the founder of the Coupon Mom website, which launched the coupon movement that took America by storm in 2008. As a savings expert, Stephanie has appeared on many national and local television news shows, including Good Morning America, the Today show, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. Her entrepreneurial Coupon Mom concept started a national cottage industry of other “coupon moms,” as she inspired women to start profitable websites in their communities. Her book The Coupon Mom's Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half was a New York Times bestseller. Stephanie currently hosts her podcast, Pivotal People. We discuss how to tune into our purpose and take small steps to reach it. Sometimes you don’t expect the purpose you might be given, but it can happen.
Questions I asked:
· Can you tell us about the book you wrote?
· Why did you write this book?
· How did you end up couponing?
· How do you follow your path?
· What are the steps to begin to find your calling?
· Why should we listen to our dreams?
· What did you learn from writing your book and your career?
· Writing a book.
· Finding your why.
· Telling your story.
· Find your path.
Quotes from the show:
· “God gives you the path, he may not give you the steps.” Coupon Mom @SisterhoodSweat
· “I didn’t start this to make money, I wanted to help people..” Coupon Mom @SisterhoodSweat
· “The most important thing is the relationships we make along the way.” Coupon Mom @SisterhoodSweat
· “I just wanted to share my story behind the success.” Coupon Mom @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Stephanie N:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"