Are you interested in beauty secrets? Have you been struggling with your health? In this episode I talk with Caitlin Spears and Samantha Abrahamson. Samantha Abrahamson, who holds a Doctorate of Pharmacy with over 8 years experience in the health industry. This ultimate wellness tool is not just a treasury of nourishing and delectable recipes crafted by nutrition coaches and pharmacists, but a groundbreaking innovation designed to align dietary choices with the different phases of the menstrual cycle. Actually Healthy’s standout feature is its AI Nutrition Coach, a virtual companion providing around-the-clock expert advice on health and nutrition. It’s like having a personalized nutritionist, responding instantaneously to all your inquiries, ensuring you’re informed and supported 24/7. It takes the hassle out of healthy eating by converting recipes into custom grocery lists linked to Instacart for expedient delivery. Caitlin Spears, stands at the forefront of the wellness industry as a leader in holistic health and transformation through her proven process, the CAIT Method. The CAIT Method is a 4-step process designed to help individuals become stronger and healthier, consisting of four modules: "Connect," focusing on mindset and overcoming limiting beliefs; "Approach," emphasizing relearning nutrition without calorie counting; "Integrate," incorporating sleep, workouts, and daily activity; and "Transform," teaching sustainable implementation for long term results. The Look Good Feel Good course is a unique, self-paced four-step program that offers an empowering approach to health and well-being, focusing on building lifelong habits rather than temporary fixes. The Look Good Feel Good course in partnership with the Actually Healthy app launches November 1, 2023.
Questions I asked:
· How are you guys?
· How did you start your app?
· How did you get into America’s Next Top Model?
· How do you deal with the body everything thinks you have to have?
· Why don’t you have calories in the app?
· What is the focus of your app?
· Why is fueling as important as exercise?
· Which of you went to IIAN?
· Do you just do coaching, or do you do fitness training?
· How do people use your app?
· How did you work AI into your program?
· What is the best part of your app and program?
· Natural foods.
· Creating a business.
· Creating an App.
· Being in flow.
Quotes from the show:
· “It was just a workout app for women at first.” @samanthanicolee_ @caitlinsheyspears @SisterhoodSweat
· “Sometimes you never know what it will turn out to be, you just have to start.” @samanthanicolee_ @caitlinsheyspears @SisterhoodSweat
· “I was being cut from America’s Next Top Model because I needed to work on my body.” @samanthanicolee_ @caitlinsheyspears @SisterhoodSweat
· “I realized that was never meant for me, it could’ve ruined everything.” @samanthanicolee_ @caitlinsheyspears @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Caitlin and Samantha:
· Complete by Caitlin Website - https://www.thecbcmethod.com/
· Caitlin Spears Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/caitlinsheyspears/
· Caitlin Spears Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/caitlin-spears-32b837285/
· Caitlin Spears TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@caitlinsheyspears?_t=8eLDwByo3Df&_r=1
· Actually Healthy App Landing Page - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/actually-healthy-food-recipes/id6446492606
· Actually Healthy Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/actuallyhealthy.app/
· Samantha Abrahamson Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/samanthanicolee_/
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"